Mexico City, Pátzcuaro, Guadalajara, Tequila, San Miguel de Allende
Discover colonial architecture, mouthwatering cuisine and world-renowned museums.
Why We Love This Deal
Journey through Mexico’s most enchanting cities and towns on this 9-night guided cultural adventure. We love how much ground this rare itinerary covers; you’ll explore the cosmopolitan metropolis of Mexico City, wander the romantic cobblestone streets of San Miguel de Allende and visit a local distillery in Tequila. Similar trips cost twice as much.
Highlights of this 9-night guided tour:
- Mexico City: Enjoy the city’s thriving food scene, go museum-hopping and visit iconic landmarks, like the Zócalo, the National Palace and Basilica of Guadalupe
- Teotihuacan: Admire the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon at this ancient archeological site
- Morelia: Take in views of pink sandstone architecture in this historic city dubbed a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pátzcuaro: Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Health in this charming lakeside town with indigenous roots
- Guadalajara: Check out the birthplace of mariachi music and stroll to the Degollado Theater and the Hospicio Cabañas
- Tequila: See (and taste) how the blue agave plant is used to produce Mexico’s famous liquor
- Guanajuato: Discover opulent 18th-century architecture and walk through the legendary Alley of the Kiss
- San Miguel de Allende: Named the Best City in the World by Travel + Leisure readers, San Miguel de Allende is home to first-class restaurants, artisanal markets and Spanish-colonial architecture
What’s included for $1099 per person: International roundtrip airfare between the U.S. and Mexico City; 9 nights’ accommodations in well-reviewed hotels with daily breakfast; transfers in air-conditioned vehicles; and activities and tours with an English- and Spanish-speaking guide, as indicated on the itinerary.
When to go: Depart on select dates December 2022 – July 2023 from Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami and Orlando.
For +$100-$400, you can travel from Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte; Detroit; Hartford; Las Vegas; New Orleans; New York; Oakland; Philadelphia; Phoenix; Pittsburgh; Raleigh; San Diego; San Francisco; and Washington, D.C. (varies by city, see website for more details). October 2022 – December 2023 dates are also on sale.
Additional itineraries: This is part of a larger sale on trips to Mexico, including a 6-night guided tour of Mexico City, Oaxaca and Puebla; an all-inclusive Riviera Maya beach escape; and an 11-night beach and city adventure.
Back to Travel Sale: Exoticca’s Back to Travel Sale, where you can save up to $500 (discount is applied at checkout), is now live. Rates will initially appear higher, and a discount will be applied at checkout.
Book by Sept. 24.
Change Policy: This deal includes Exoticca’s Premium Care, which allows you to change your booking without a fee, or receive a future travel credit, if there are any disruptions due to COVID-19, including if you test positive or if there are new travel restrictions. You can also upgrade to Exoticca’s Premium Care Flex or Premium Care Flex+ plans for an additional fee, which allows you to cancel your trip for any reason up to 30 days before departure and receive a travel credit or full cash refund. For Exoticca’s full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
When You Can Go
December 2022 – July 2023
Up to $1150 vs. similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Select your departure city and select the number of travelers, then click “See Prices.”
- Choose your departure date.
- Continue through the process to confirm your booking.
Note: Rates will initially appear as $1199, and a discount will be applied at checkout.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 24 hours
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 12612 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.
Your Recently Viewed Deals